There are opportunities to come and work alongside the enact children & families and youth team. Here are some reasons to get in touch and get involved…
• Boosting your career prospects
• Getting involved with your community and giving back
• Working alongside a charity who value working together to help others to make a difference
• Learning new skills through continued professional development including training and attending team building days
• Having fun and developing yourself
Download the volunteering application forms and we will get back to you as soon as possible (within 7 days for a phonecall). There are two packs one working with children aged 5-11 and the other with youth aged 10-14 and 14-19. Please ensure you complete and send the forms to email@example.com.